Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lining up to see the End Of The World














2012 is making big bucks at the theatres. I am going to see it. Meanwhile I am doing everything I can to delay the end of my world through heart disease. I cannot rid my mind of the images of the peeling away of the World Trade Center walls in a cascading arc of destruction, yet I can't wait to see it happen all over the world from the comfort of my theatre seat.


I deeply desire war as the end all solution of international problems to cease, but I was mesmerized by the dramatization of D-day in Saving Private Ryan.

I will never be accused of consistency on these points, as will the rest of us.

No comments: