Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend















My mother came from a family of seven brothers and sisters, and we were close when all the cousins were growing up in the 50s and 60s, Sherry's Mother is my Mothers youngest sister and the last of two surviving family members. When I officiated Sherry's Wedding in 1981 she married into Dara's family of nine. They have lived in Franklin Township all their lives so this wedding was all about family.

Everything was well planned, from my initial time meeting with Sarah and Adam, to the practice, the dinner in a local winery, the formal wedding, and a wonderful reception that was overflowing with joy and dancing. As a desert dweller the fall leaves and brisk weather were refreshing. I will post more about this weekend.

No comments: