Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not a normal Fall














In Arizona, as seasonal folks are watching leaves turn, we are watching winter grass grow, in preparation of the busiest active time of the year, when everyone comes for a break from the cold. Most of our golf courses close to reseed. Ocotillo Resort has 27 holes and so keeps 18 in play during this transition. The beauty of the fragile winter rye, the slighty cooler weather, (it was 95 degrees)and the beautiful homes in the area are all very enjoyable to photograph. I remarked to my partner though that most of us are so used to staying indoors that when the weather changes still very few are enjoying those beautiful back yards that face the golf course. It was a beautiful day. Heres a personal confession, when I see beautiful luxury homes, I sense and believe they are peaceful and impervious to troubles. I am pretty sure I am believing a lie. I love luxury homes.

No comments: