Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, July 15, 2013

The end of our Summer





Laura returns to the school tomorrow and our summer is over. Next Monday a new crop of kiddos with blank heads to fill with reading and writing, and arithmetic.

The first months are so hot that playground time is minimal. It is a nice system for spreading out the vacation time all during the year, but here in AZ, back in School in July???

Trying to project my voice above conversational level was hard yesterday. It makes it hard for me to think over the loudness of my voice. I much prefer electronic enhancement, though I should be ashamed since Spurgeon and others made their voices fill huge auditoriums a century and a half ago. Spoiled.

So nice to have my Executive Office Assistant back from her vacation. Things will get going again soon.

Unpacking and reshelving almost done.




1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

You are invited to follow my Christian blog