Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Its a wonderful world

The fog in my spirit has lifted, it cycles because I have a streak of melancholy in me. I am prepared for the teaching this morning, and know as we head out the back end of July that we are on the home stretch of our monsoon humidity, as well as our summer super heated days and nights.

Last evening we enjoyed a drive through our neighborhood while watching what hoped to be a dazzling sunset sort of fizzle at the end, no worries, another evening to watch ahead.

Please take a moment to visit the various parts of our new church website...sunlakescommunitychurch.org. If you have the patience for it you can see a couple of my messages on the priority of love in John's epistles.

No comments: