Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dualism influenced the Christian Mind



I have ways had interest in simplifying this concept because it really needs to have less influence in American evangelicalism. As I understand it, dualism overemphasized the effects of the fall and declares the world to be completely evil, a place ruled by the Devil who has an equal claim upon it.

The world is evil, people are evil, God has no stake in this planet, only in heaven.

Here's hoping I can shed some light in my own understanding.

Laura gave me an early birthday present, Ethan Allen had leather recliners on sale and we bought one we both liked after I saw it and sat in it at the Ethan Allen Store. The picture above shoes one of our first purchases as newlyweds, Ethan Allen side tables.

No comments: