Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to all


An old Christmas when I had my dog Don-Anna, and Laura's dog Noel.

We enjoyed a fun reunion with our Mississippi friends down in Casa Grande, where we met halfway. After we visited some stores in the Casa Grande Mall and enjoyd the latest Sherlock Holmes adventure. They are so full of surprises and film making uniqueness that we have loved both of them.

Eddie and Jill showed me their new truck camper which I thought was really neat. I live around so many people with two homes or large travel trailers, none of which suit our budget or lifestyle. They have this really cute cabover insert that is amazingly nice and functional with a queen size bed, full bathroom, and full kitchen. I could see myself buying a truck someday and using that to see the USA, Lord willing.

We enjoyed our saturday workout in the gym today and now I am preparing for our church service tomorrow while Laura cooks for our Christmas Dinner. Nourishing Traditions!!!

No comments: