Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bad Shopper


Here is a better view of the contruction project at the Intel plant. It looks like a five or six story structure so that crane has to be over 40 stories tall.

I have developed over the years an aversion to large malls. I never know when I go if I will enjoy my time there. I think because I have no ability to shop well for others it becomes burdensome to try. Laura knows this and probably wishes I were not like that. I need hints and ideas.

We look forward to seeing some of our college friends who are in Tucson visiting their daughter. We have very few folks we have stayed close to that long and catching up will be great. They live in Jackson, Ms.

May the days leading up to Christmas be filled with His Kingly presence, which began when He was born, declared a King by His Father.

No comments: