Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Music Magic

I did not take this picture but it reminds me of Robert Frost's two paths poem and makes me thankful that God led me down the path less traveled, because my life has been forever changed.

Again this year, listening to Christmas music has been not only a blessing but a strengthening experience. My three new albums were great, a classic Amy Grant, Micheal Buble, which is mostly secular but nice. (my kids reminded me that he has a potty mouth in his concerts, which is regretful and not like the great balladeers upon whose shoulders he rests) The last and most wonderful has been Sarah McLaughlin whose harmony voice overs with herself and the songs themselves have enchanted me.

No comments: