Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Best Christmas Presents Ever



The Choral Group singing/acting.


A 5 foot sled when we lived in upstate New York. A kid with a sled and a hill is a happy fellow. The sliding dish was a close second. I my opinion neither of them were very directionally controlled and I have a scar to prove it.

When I was 15 I got a small reel to reel tape player, which was my introduction to electronic voice reproduction. I taped all kids of songs and conversations.


Best Christmas Candy I have not seen in a long time. Ribbon Candy peppermint, all looped an waiting to be broken and enjoyed.



Best sleeping arrangment. As the fourth child of middle class folks we never owned a four bedroom home, so I often slept in dining rooms. On Ceperly Dr. I would rearrange the dining room chairs at night so I could watch TV when my parents thought I was asleep.




Best Toy, in Troy, a Fire Truck that you could hook up to a hose. I would spray everything with that toy.


Most used gift. Two used bikes in fourth grade, a classic English Bike with gears and a bell, and an old big framed bike for off road and casual riding.




Funniest memory, family pictures around holidays, including all my sisters in curlers and strange knee length pantie thingys. I still have that picture, check in tomorrow to enjoy that blast from the past.












No comments: