Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

This is the air I breathe


Reading a book about developing a contemplative seeing. The third eye. The author is speaking of the Divine Name YHWH, The I am that I am. He implies that His name is associated with life, as breathing in and breathing out, as the source of all life.

Thus the Spirit is breathe and life as well, goes and does what He will and yet not visible to the human eye. To be seen with the third eye of spiritual life.

I love that praise chorus. This is the air I breathe, Your Holy Presence, living in me.

One man sees a sunset, likes the beauty, goes his way, another see the beauty, knows the science behind earth and sea and sun, goes his way. A third sees all the others see, but beholds the glory of God in that moment, and worships. That...is the third eye.

No comments: