Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Don't keep old meds around the house


Yesterday was my day off, and I played a fun tournament with my friend Jack and the Lions Club at Leisureworld.

All day I was dizzy, and when I put my peg in the ground, I would fight a feeling of blacking out. At home my blood pressure was 90 over 50 and thereabouts, so I was concerned.

Everything was back to normal today and I realized that I took two blood pressure meds accidently, so my body was struggling to keep the blood flowing to my head during exercise.

Luis Palau is speaking at a two day festival here. I remember the Billy Graham outdoor stadium events, and this is sort of the same but on steroids, as they have a huge venue with food and sports and games to attract the young families they hope to reach with the message.

No comments: