Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Andrew the Missionary

I did not have my wide angle camera or I could have caught both sides of this double rainbow. Erin Go Braugh???

I have enjoyed dipping into my way above average collection of Celtic Christian and Celtic Music this month. I pulled my copy of Cahill's How the Irish Saved Civilization and marveled that this man returned to minister Christ to his captors and enemies and found ways to connect the faith to their violent and individualistic culture.

Today we sang some Celtic modernizations of the poems and sayings that became associated with Celtic Evangelism. Christ above me, Christ beside me, Christ when I rise and Christ when I sleep.

I celebrate the threeness and confess the oneness of the Creator of the Universe.

Waiting and hoping for someone or something to save Western Civilization.

No comments: