Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The joy of Flute and Strings Sunday
















The calming interpretive power of flute and strings brought rich expression to the hymns of Christmas and the special music of our combined choir. I am rich and full of the savor of Christ and praying that it will continue to waft everywhere in this troubled world.

I wove my interet in photography through my message, asking people what was the primary picture in their mind when they think of God and the gospel. Is it angry sin counting condemnation like Job's so called friends, or is it the welcoming, forgiving spirit of the Christ, whose incarnation announced fully God's intention to reconcile the world to Himself. A great portrait is being made through the church as the image of God in the world, upholding the family honor, and living together the family values, and showing the family likeness in our words and deeds. Merry Christmas week to all.

I told them that now all my old prints are online I can prove that my children loved each other when they were growing up, and here is some proof. Cute, Cute, Cute!

No comments: