Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Moleskine' year three




Bloggers love Moleskine', you hear folks bragging about them all the time. My first try was a small planner that was....too small. Last year I had the week at a glance and the ink was so pale I almost went blind trying to read it. This year they must have read my mind because the ink is darker, and the larger five by 8 is handy for me. I have the week at a glance on the left with a blank page for notes on the right.

The way my week goes I just have three or four things to do each day so I do not need an hourly type planner. I use it also for a bit of a diary, food record, and expense tracker. I wish I were the kind of guy who could use something electronic. I had a palm pilot that I lost within six months. When I misplace my planner I can go without it for too long. I also love the writing pads and use them for recording ideas.

Happy and Blessed New Year!

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......