Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Last Sunday of 2013



I've looked at clouds from both sides now....its clouds illusions I recall.

Finishing the short series on the prophecy of Isaiah, it was rewarding although much of the book is so filled with national references and metaphors of judgment that it is still to me a hard read.

I am not sure many have grasped the idea of fulfillment that means all of Israel's promises are fulfilled in Christ and all of Israel's future included the expanded promises to the Gentiles.

This wonderful Christmas and New Year in the middle of the week have given Laura and I some very great time together, although we are preparing to welcome folks for an afternoon Holiday open house tomorrow afternoon.

Excited that the schedule offers the same extended rest and time to reflect upon another year ahead. Its good, and I am very grateful.

No comments: