Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Each year is different

My father could watch TV for hours laying just like that, and when I tried to imitate my arm fell asleep and my back hurt. Can you see the dog taking advantage of the scene. Good memory of my father.

For some reason the spirit of Christmas has not warmed the cockles of my heart yet. I am looking forward to the change of schedule and my wife's two week vacation. Relaxing and enjoying the family.

Confessed to the bible study that I am a radical, from the latin radix, meaning committed to finding the original roots of the issues of life and faith. Willing to break with conventional views and traditions. Can't really help it.


No comments: