Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Spice up your life with service













The Hot Sauce Market must be extremely competitive. You can stand out from the crown by having a cute, inventive, and descriptive name Our monthly lunch ministry with the Phoenix Rescue Mission provides a spice of friendship, cooperation to reach a goal, laughter and welcoming others. I always feel proud of those who come out to help get our hands messy with needed daily bread.

Larry and I take the trip back to enjoy some local restaurants, and today was one of my favorite breakfast lunch diners, called Pepper Sauce. Named I am sure for the collection they have for sale. here in the center was one of my instant favs. Its See Dick Burn, probably drawn by contest or the families child. Whoever did it seems to know the part of the anatomy from which said fire erupts. Heh!

No comments: