Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Do Famous Americans die in threes?














I don't remember who first observed this but we have found it remarkable. The personalities that marked my generation. Ed, Farrah, Micheal. I don't have much to add to all the talk, except to say that each of these folks suffered from the hard truths about celebrity in addition to the benefits.

This post marks a first as well, as I am composing it by the pool as I watch my granddaughter. I am trying out WWAM, which I have no idea what it stands for, but it means total connectivity anywhere with my laptop. I am hoping it is the solution for our churches needs for faster internet connection. We have four computers at work between my home and office, who would have ever thought it.

Speaking of music, Gabriel Redding is the drummer for the Redding Brothers, a fine young man with a heart for the world. He is undertaking a 40 day bike ride across the country to raise money for Multiple Schlorosis Research. I am making a pledge. He and his brothers played at the last two Presence Conferences and are very talented in writing and playing and harmonizing. See GabrielRedding.com for details.

1 comment:

Micah Redding said...

Don,

Thanks for the mention! The website is

GabrielRedding.com or ReddingBrothers.com. Thanks!