Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

An Uncommon Cold














I really thought I was going to make it through the winter without a cold. I suspect this one came from New Jersey, as the day after my dinner with my coughing friend I began to feel it coming on, throat to head to chest, misery compounded by a completely unexplainable rash all over my body. This compounded by a two day commitment to play in a golf tournament, preventing me from seeking medical attention before the weekend. My sympathy to all of you who have battled through these things, pass the kleenex.

I may have mentioned this before, but, when sleep eludes me, I play a quiet genre of Ipod songs that fill me with good vibrations until I fall asleep. I have heard many say the ipod earpods are uncomfortable but I can put them on and relax completely.

No comments: