Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bad Times and God talk














I hear a lot of God talk, and have done some in my life. We make statements that help us to help us interpret what's going on. "God was ready for him to come home".

While bad times get our spiritual attention, I resist saying "God did this because we failed to do this", or "we are being judged".

My reasoning, the new covenant love of Christ, the inequities in world economies that make all our complaints about financial hard times look rediculous when compared to world poverty and world standard of living.

I am thinking of three parallel ideas. What should we (I) be learning during this time? Will you guide us out of this? "Thank you Lord, for my daily bread."

No comments: