Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's about life, not chocolates














I was looking for a picture that represented the love I have for my wife, Laura. This period of our life, our second Arizona home, is special. The home was pretty much our affordable dream home. 3100 sq. ft., this nice pool, and this backyard which we designed and built. I loved those Saturday mornings after chores were done and we relaxed with a freshly mowed lawn.

We had come through a difficult time before those years, and this was special, as our kids were happy in schools, and I was enjoying the ministry. We had room to spread out, a floor for guest entertaining and an upstairs room for family. And Laura, the constant, the cleaner, the enforcer, the home maker. Be my valentine.

No comments: