Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Early Christmas for both of us.


I have mentioned before how the Ipod I got for Christmas last year ranks right up there with the greatest gift I have ever enjoyed. It made music assessible at all and odd times for me. It made walking more enjoyable, waiting in the doctors office or mall for Laura more entertaining. Worship times and meditation times enhanced by music.

This year we both want to spend less...duh!...but we both had specific desires. So we began looking and both got our major present early. Laura had always desired a simple diamond necklace, which she found. I have wanted to move up to digital SLR photography after three plus years enjoying my Konica/Minolta Dimage camera. Since Minolta and Konica no longer exist. I went with the Canon XSi 12 megapixel EOS with a short and long zoom lens. Since I enjoy capturing the moments of the church life as well as vacations and nature, needless to say I am excited.

No comments: