Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Congratulations, President Obama


As I draw the mini history of my little life to a close on this issue, let me say that I developed a sensitivity to minority relationships, and hope for educational and job equality, and a sense of progress that though the issues that divide Americans are very deep and significant, the race issue did not prevent an election of a president who is not caucasian.

Someone commented on the Huxtable Effect as having a role to play in changing relationships. I think the list is large, not only Bill Cosby, the Denzel Washington, and a host of excellent actors, Colin Powell and Conda Lisa Rice in polics, more sports heros than I could ever list, especially Tiger Woods. I believe Jesus Christ came to make us one humanity.....red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight.

No comments: