Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Absence makes the heart grow fonder


I shall not keep my Kitties passing before you any longer, but waking without the Kitty routines made us both feel empty this morning. Like most cats, she slept more in the day and roamed the house at night.Several times a night she would lay above Laura's head on the pillow and stare at me and purr until I acknowledged her with a touch, which, if I did not wake up, would lead to a wet Kitty nose on my nose. I am visiting you Don, please acknowledge me in 4 am!

Then the morning routine of sitting on my lap for 2 minutes before moving to Laura's lap which would lead to that paw kneeding ritual that was reserved only for Laura, before she would settle between us and just listen to our morning conversation. It's the little things that make each day special.

1 comment:

Bebe said...

Yes.....I totally get it Don