Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Post Easter Messages


If the risen Lord desires us to live life abundantly I want to start a new year thanking God for two of His gifts that keep on giving every moment of every day. I am thankful for the beauty of the earth. Spending a few hours each day looking at the layout of Augusta National Golf Club reminds me of what grass, trees and flowers can look like when manicure carefully by caretakers.

The sport and tradition are wonderful, but its the beauty of the place that is so inviting. My own day of my local golfcourse allowed me to enjoy the same kind of manicured beauty in our lush desert area.

Thank you Lord for natures beauty.

No comments: