Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Think Back Thursday

Our family in the late 50s. My parents were in their 40s and we lived in large drafty home in Oneonta NY, where, I believe they were very happy with family and the many friends they enjoyed during that period. I had a long dream about my parents last night.

Why are taxes due right in the middle of spring when your heart should be merry and your outdoors activities be precious, instead of filling in blanks and hoping your final number will shrink?

Why is life so short?

Why are the worst ideas the hardest to change?

Why can't we all get along?

The answers my friend are blowin' in the wind, the answers are blowin' in the wind.

No comments: