Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Four Blood Moons

Hal Lindsey once had me fearing I would never see my wedding day.

Mystery, did John Hagee discover the prophetic key to the end times and suggest his study and book was based upon another man's idea, or did Hagee steal the other man's work and call it His own? Based upon the original scholars work we should be expecting the end of the world and the coming of Christ on the weekend of Rosh Sha Shonna or about September 23 of this year.

There goes my retirement. I am glad other prophecy teachers in my youth were wrong because in the early 70s I read a book and said, There goes my hope of marriage.

I await the date with bated breath. These guys are never wrong????

No comments: