Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Feeling the Worlds pain

Manhattan makes up turn our camera upward.

As I age I find bad news to be personally upsetting, because I cannot change things, and because things are spirally out of control in so many areas.

I pray everyday as Paul instructed for all those in authority that as it involves a very specific hope. That we may lead a quiet and peaceful life in all godliness and holiness. This I have done. For me this prayer has been answered, but not for too many others.

I hurt for the worlds pain, violence, loss, struggle. I long for the nations of the world to taste peace, prosperity, the opportunity to know enough peace to consider truth, enough food to consider lifes purpose, enough love and beauty to pass it on to others.

No comments: