Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, June 2, 2014

True loves first kiss


Just thinking about how many movies have shared this theme in recent years after enjoying the retelling of the sleeping beauty story yesterday.

50 First Dates, an Adam Sandler movie with a sweet message. 'Theres nothing like a first kiss'

Enchanted, the musical where the sleeping beauty story is retold so well.

Frozen-no one falls in love at first sight.

Its corny, but as I type this on monday morning beside my movie date Laura, we are a 'love at first sight couple'. 'We are a I am going to marry that girl' I just took out couple. And we are 39 and 1/2 years toward being a couple for a full 40 years.

I believe in the power of true loves first kiss.

No comments: