Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June is not bursting out all over, and that's good


This was a tough year for Laura. I am glad we are not immediately jumping on a plane for vacation. We leave the last week of the month so Laura gets to relax, read a book, as she is doing today, and enjoy our home. We are usually away for Father's Day every year so this year it will be fun to be here longer.

I bought a new appliance recently, my mother loved kitchen gadgets. We used to laugh each time we went to visit wondering what new labor saving device she would had purchased this time. For years we ate bacon cooked in a U shape on her special timed bacon cooker. Well, in my dotage I also love applicances and added this Quisinart Egg Cooker to my arsenal....and along with our coffee maker and coffee grinder we are please with this brand. Talk about perfect boiled eggs, fast and easy, this cooks up to ten at a time. Do not attempt to touch it during steaming, he said painfully.



No comments: