Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The ring on my finger....


has been stuck there for many years. It not extra weight but swollen knuckles. It came off seven years ago when we were vacationing in Kauai but not once since then, till last week in the shower. I am taking the opportunity to have it resized for just a bit more comfort and a lot more safety. I watched a short video of an emergency room doctor who had a system for removing rings from damaged hands before the circulation was cut off. I did not get to try it before it just came off last week. I have been proudly wearing it for over 39 years and plan to continue, but in the early years I took it off to play golf because it gave me a firmer grip.

Anyhow, Laura is my valentine, and this week I share the vast good fortune of being married to my friend and someone who puts up with me on too many occasions when I am inconsiderate.

No comments: