Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thank you Hal Lindsey


Needy Mexican family get new shelter and bunkbed for the teenagers. First photo from the weekend Amor build.

I have been ranting for a couple of weeks about the feelings and reactions that occurred in me when The Late Great Planet Earth ended up in the used book bins of evangelical history.

It made me less gullible and more careful not to jump on bandwagons....so Thank you Hal Lindsey

It made me focus on the immediete and pratical in my ministry, not speculations...so T Y H L

Eventually when I was healed enough to think it through studying the history and reasons for interpreting apocalyptic literature helped me find some views that were helpful....so T Y H L

No comments: