Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, March 29, 2013

Things I am not worried about




I am not worried about the secularization of America, I am worried about its leadership. God can put Himself into the hearts of men when and how He is pleased and much of the loss of faith is just the loss of the misguided messages the church has put into the culture.

I am not worried about the end of the world, I will leave it to God and His purpose and timing.

I am grateful to have lived my life as a believer, as a forgiven one, as one whom America has been a land of the free.

I am blessed to have shared the message of the reconciling God on Good Friday and the overcoming God on Resurrection Day.

Be blessed and joyful this spring weekend.

No comments: