Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Now on the lighter subjects

I can only wrestle with big issues for so long before I need a break to let my soul catch up to my body.

I have mentioned my project of digitizing my and my parents slide collections. I am two trays away from finishing part one, which is get them done. Part 2 is organizing them by either events or family groups or decades or several of each in order to present them in some form and fashion for our family reunion and future use. Believe me, not as easy as it sounds.

I have mentioned taking two plus months away from golf and being pleasantly surprised at tome renewed shotmaking. I made seven pars earlier this week, some encouraging signs of improvement mentally and physically.

I have not mentioned that my dear wife will have two precious weeks of break after work on Friday and she is looking forward to just being home working on some projects and relaxing.


An Easter Sunday in the mid 60s. Did'nt we look spiffy?

No comments: