Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Friday, October 28, 2011

A good walk spoiled

Our family and Danny's family at the meet up after the graduation in 2001.

The old golf memory muscles failed me today and the frustration of flubs and disastrous shots dimmed the few good drives and putts made.

It was however, in the 80s, and sunny, and I was with good friends, laughing and walking and moving, and we had a nice lunch, and I am alive and well on this beautiful planet, so, life is good.

Yesterday after I reflected on difficult aging issues, Warren came in from playing tennis, and told me how much he is enjoying dancing each week, and he is 88.

I determined once again to be among the many who chose activity and healthy eating, even if the golf spoils the walk.

No comments: