Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Schedule

Face Painting is very popular at Disney Land, this is very nice on this pensive young lady.

From now till May I add three Bible Studies to my weekly schedule. Tuesday and Thursday will concern spiritual practices that enhance our hidden life with God. Wednesday morning a men's group studying the Pastoral Epistles.

It is so good to have our dual home retirees make their Arizona pilgrimage. We renew friendships and enjoy the fall and winter together.

I am getting all the junky food I ate last week out of my system. It was fun, but temporary, good bye McDonald's fries, sausage biscuits, and the amazing Churro which is the staple of fairs and theme parks, pure donuts coated with sugar.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Congratulations on the blood counts!