Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

An Encouraging Report

Very pretty but not on my lists of foods to consume.

I had my third heart incident on April Fools Day, and began to read and study and apply various health regimens for dealing with my heart disease and diabetes. Its hard for me to credit this or that thing because I have tried more than one thing. For a while I low carbed, and for a while I recarbed, and for a while I did Ionic water, and for a while I added techniques from the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization.

Bottom line, a blood test in which absolutely every category was in vital health range, good and bad cholesterol and overall cholesterol were very excellent. And most amazing of all is my A1c which measures blood sugar over a three month period has fallen from the 6.5 to 5.9. I am two point away from not having any diabetes readings at all.

This indicates some real healing of my metabolism and re functioning of my pancreas.

Diet is 80 percent, exercise 20. It may be possible to get off all diabetes medicine in six more months with the loss of 15 more lbs. Hallelujah and praise the Lord. The blood tests give real hope that no plaqueing is taking place. My only high reading was tryglicerides, the level of fats in the blood, but this is highly hereditary and also reflect my belief that healthy fats like real butter and cottage cheese and cheese are good for you.

No comments: