Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday is a day of Preparation for me

The Redwoods are magnificent.

I try to get my mind, body and heart in a place to hear the Lord and allow Him to use my studies in the word and the things I have experienced, observed, and lived into a synched up unity.

Its only a sermon....not for me...for I am channeling a sacred trust, truth spoken through personality.

I am speaking on the Doxologies in ITimothy. God being given words that ascribe greatness to Him, words like...eternal, immortal, God only wise. I am trying to understand why both ascriptions value God's invisibility. No one has seen Him or can see Him.

I met some nice folks at a family memorial today. I was amazed at the activity taking place at Tumbleweed. Chandler won an award for the level of services and activities that parents have to offer their children. Tumbleweed was abuzz with Pee Wee Football, cross country track meet, and the regular excercise crowd. Bring on the cooler weather.

No comments: