Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Living with low grade pain

Wialea Falls in Kauai is almost always two streams, with a third tiny one down on the right. This summer we must have caught the runoff of a storm on top of the mountain for this is a gusher.

A little over two weeks ago I began to have what I thought was a muscle pull in my back left shoulder. When the pain persisted but did not get better or worse with exercise I finally went to the chiropractor today.

Turns out my spine and rib were out of whack and I am hopefully going to feel better as a result of the treatment I had today.

I am struck by how much this nagging pain, which increased when I was driving or sitting in a regular chair, made me feel like doing nothing.

Visiting two fine men in hospice, both in pain, and we pray it will soon be over. Its quite a promise, no more pain.

No comments: