Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Compassion International Child


These precious children were watching our Amor ministries build last winter in Porta Penasco.

I am supporting my first Compassion International Child and she wrote me a letter today, so it is far more important that this little girl hear from us than that I write post 783, although both are rewarding in their own way.

Children living in poverty should be a priority in our efforts for helping the nations of the world. My time in Mexico last year really touched me when I saw how little the children had to play with and enjoy.

1 comment:

Michelle ~ Blogging from the Boonies said...

It is wonderful that you're sponsoring a child and also willing to write. Many sponsors miss this crucial part of the ministry. I suggest that sponsors write at least one letter per month and also share letter-writing ideas on my blog. Feel free to stop by and check it out! http://meeshimama.blogspot.com