Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Earthen Vessels














I led a memorial today for a lady I have never met. I loved her family, both first and second marriage. She was highly energetic, a fun lover, as testified by putting her ashes in Jim Beam Collectable Bottles. She wants her ashes buried with spouse from first and second long and happy marriages.

I just never do funerals for sinless saints. Never met one. The only one I know of asked His father to forgive them while spiked and bledding on a cross, and then carried our sorry sins with Him, and rose without them, and reconciled us to Himself while we were yet sinners. Flawed by Design. That the honor and glory would go to Him and not to us.

No comments: