Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Westin at Kierland Commons



















So, I obviously believe Church buildings should be mulitfunctional and practical, but resorts are created for special relaxation and reward times in our lives. I really dislike the shame put on resorts for hosting private enterprise meetings in recent months. I notice our President has no problem picking the best for his own vaca. Not trying to pick a fight, but Scottsdale is such a beautiful resort destination and what they have done to create these enviroments is amazing.

I took my nifty 50 and walked around the resort will getting some more things done in the area. I have no idea what artistic influence created the goatalope shepherd guarding the swimming pool area????

No comments: