Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Laying a foundation

I came up to this vista a different way, and called for Laura and she turned and looked up, and this is becoming a favorite from that day in Kauai.

Sometimes I see myself laying a foundation for a new understanding,a new reformation, something that will save humanity. Then someone wonders why we need a new understanding, and someone does not care for the pillar of the new foundation I am trying to lay.

In moments like those I need to see the building whose maker and creator is God, by faith, and not be overly anxious when people are not praising the pillars or seeing the need for the building, because I see it.

No comments: