Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

If I Had Words


If I had words to make a day for you, I'd make you a day that golden and true, I would make that day last for all time, and give you a night full of moon shine.
Yesterday was all about seeing the beautiful island as we departed early for a date with Jack Harter Helicopter and enjoyed an hour with one of the most experienced island pilots who has been flying the islands for almost 30 years. His ongoing commentary added to his swirling around to give great photo opps for both sides of the copter made for a magical morning.

In the afternoon we joined 18 young friends for a four hour sea tour of the Napali Coast with an hour of snorkeling and entering into the sea caves along the shore. It was a blast bouncing on those huge waves and getting sprayed. I followed a sea turtle for five minutes and got my underwater camera in good use. It was a day to cherish in and around the beautiful Honalea Bay and the Napali Coast.

No comments: