Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Cast Upon The Rocks

Poipu Beach is always listed among the best beachs in the world and I agree. It has a protected area for children, a wavy area for boogie boarders, and a snorkeling reef that is also protected by a small rock island. Yesterday I had a very successful time of playing with the waterproof camera and capturing the varieties of reef fish playing. I would follow up the various channels from shot to shot.

I felt myself surging backward and surfaces at what turned out to be a wave break area, and before I knew what was happening I was lifted and dropped on the reef, all in real time filming. I scrambled back in and only sustain to cuts to the hand I used to steady myself.

Today we are going back for another swim, and ziplining in the pm. Never to old to act young we say.

No comments: