Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Is stress a sin, a weakness, a reality?


Last Saturday I had two greasy hamburger meals and two rich servings of cake during two celebrations and long story short ended up in the ER with chest discomfort and gastric distress. I took my first upper GI Cocktail which consisted of three ingredients to calm the stomach... the most interesting being lydacaine? not sure of the spelling which puts whatever it touches into numbness.

I did make the worship service and did preach and have recovered to sleep again, but am now wondering if the whole thing was stress related because of a number of things going on in my life right now.

I have never tried to answer the questions in my title but I am thinking about doing some more research into handling stress and stress reactions. It has to be cheaper than moving to Hawaii.

No comments: