Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, December 1, 2014

December has arrived

Laura took this little pond with her iphone last year in Hawaii while I was looking at the ocean across the family park.

My Christmas spirit is high this year. Some years its not. No reason I can pinpoint. I think in recent years my study and thoughts on Trinitarian theology have restored a more ancient view of incarnation that cements the fact that God is not our problem. That God is for us not against us.

I am so weary of evangelical attitude that keep folks on the outside until they learn the magic words and the club handshakes.

Change is in the air, in the air we breathe. Christmas is good news for all the people.

1 comment:

Bebe said...

Many Evangelical attitudes weary me!