Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Heart health Test Day

Testing the macro function on some flowers with my new Ricoh. Good contrast and depth of field for a small lens.

Stressed out about my stress test this afternoon, which I lovingly call the longest nine minutes in the world. I need to know about how my arteries are doing every year and this is the current best way to find out.

Update- Stress Test went well, got my heart up to almost 150 beats per minute in five minutes and will know the results in a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pray you get a good report!
Loved your Dow Finsterwald comment yesterday--haven't heard of him in years.
Having an AZ North golf day next Thursday with Bill, Dale,Harrold and Bob Leland and us!
Eden