Hawaii 2010

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Don in AZ. Make your own badge here.

Monday, March 3, 2014

The Whole Shebang

A Memorial Service for Dan R and the following dinner celebration showed me how wonderful a large and supportive family can be.

A very happy 50th Anniversary Celebration showed me how wonderful a small family and lots of good church friends and neighbors can be.

An Awards ceremony that honors our seniors who voluteer faithfully showed me that life does not end when the paychecks end and there are wonderful people involved in helping others all over my community.

Seeing a picture of me celebrating reminded me that my belly bump is growing again. Too much food, too many deserts, too many celebrations and restaurant meetings, but Oh life is good.

No comments: